We are genuine believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and we hold the faith which is common to all the believers:(Titus1:4, Jude 3)
- The Holy Bible is the complete divine revelation, verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit. (2 Pet, 1:21, 2 Tim. 3:16)
- God is uniquely one, yet triune. God, the Father, the Son, and the Spirit ; co-existing equally from eternity to eternity. (1 Tim. 2:5a, Matt. 29:19)
- The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man, Jesus, born of a virgin, that He might be our Redeemer and Savior. (John 1:1, John 1:14)
- This Jesus, a genuine man, lived on this earth for thirty-three and a half years to make God the Father known to men. (John 1:18, Heb. 1: 2-3)
- This Jesus died on the cross for our sins and shed His blood for the accomplishment of our redemption. (1 Pet.2:24, Eph. 1:7)
- Jesus Christ, after being buried for three days, resurrected from the dead. (1 Cor. 15:4) Christ ascended to the heavens, to the right hand of God, where God made Him Lord of all. (Acts 1:9, Acts 2:33, Acts 2:36)
- After His ascension, Christ poured out the Spirit of God to baptize His chosen members into one Body. This Spirit is moving on the earth today to convict sinners, to regenerate God’s chosen people, and to build up the Body of Christ for His full expression.(1 Cor. 12:13, John 16:8, John 3:6, Eph. 4:12)
- Chris is coming back at the end of this age to judge the world, to take up His members, take possession of the earth, and establish His millennial kingdom.(1Thes. 2:19, 1Thes. 3:13)
- Christ will reign with the overcoming saints in the millennium, and all the believers in Christ will participate in the divine blessings in the New Jerusalem in the new heaven and new earth for eternity. (Rev. 20:4, Rev. 21:1-2)
- We stand on the entire revelation of the Holy Scriptures as the only standard for our daily living and church practice.
- We stand on Christ, the living Rock, the foundation Stone, the Head of the Body, and the life and reality of the church.
- We stand for the genuine unity of the Body of Christ — neither sectarian nor divided — recognizing all the believers in Christ as members of His one true church.
- We stand on the ground of the oneness of all believers in each locality, acknowledging and receiving all such believers as members of the church in each city.
- The majority of our meetings are in our homes – according to the New Testament revelation. Here, each member functions for the building up of the Body of Christ.