Meeting Protocols due to COVID-19 Concerns
WE WILL HAVE OUR PROPHESYING MEETING VIA ZOOM!
Contact Ron Russell for details.
Due to health concerns over the COVID-19, ALL REGULAR MEETINGS FOR THE CHURCH ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Saints are strongly encouraged to utilize the telephone and/or other electronic media to remain in contact with one another in spite of these physical restrictions.
The below Guidelines which have been borrowed from the church in Atlanta’s website are applicable any interactions you may have with the public in the next few weeks.
Please read and exercise to comply with them for the sake of the other saints.
Restrictions on Meeting Attendance and Precautionary Measures:
1. Do not come to any meeting, including home and group meetings, if you are sick or believe that you are falling ill, even with mild symptoms, ( sore throat, fever, cough, fatigue, muscle aches.)
Notify the saints in your group or the leading Brothers so that you and the other saints can be cared for adequately.
IT IS CRITICAL THAT THIS RESTRICTION BE FOLLOWED VERY STRICTLY. YOUR OWN REACTION TO THE ILLNESS MAY BE MINOR, BUT THE RISK TO THE SAINTS MAY BE VERY HIGH. TAKE CARE OF THE OTHER MEMBERS.
2. If you have been in contact in the previous two weeks with someone who has contracted coronavirus OR if you have contacted anyone who has traveled from an affected area. WHICH MAY INCLUDE LARGE CITIES OF THE UNITED STATES, please do not attend the meetings for two weeks and pay close attention to your health.
3. Avoid close physical contact, including shaking hands and hugging.
4. Cover all coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the crook of your arm. Dispose of tissues immediately. Wash hands frequently with soap and water (best), or use hand sanitizer if necessary.
5. It is better to quarantine yourself and your family members in case of illness rather than to assume that “it’s no big deal.” If symptoms worsen, you must contact your doctor or the local health department who will test and monitor you and tell you when it is safe to discontinue quarantine.
6. Carefully consider all travels. Make sure trips are absolutely necessary and do not travel into affected areas or for large meetings.
7. If you come to a church meeting and exhibit any symptoms or meet any of the above criteria, you will be asked to return home to prevent potential spread of infection.
GUIDELINES FOR HOSTING MEETINGS:
1. Limit meeting sizes to no more than 20 and preferably around 10 saints.
2. If the meeting space is small, reduce the number so as to reduce crowding.
3. We recommend sharing food as little as possible and using time spent together more for fellowship and prayer.
4. Supplies for good hygiene, including hand soap, paper towels (not cloth), hand sanitizer, etc., should be present and available.
5. Any commonly touched surfaces (counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, trash cans) should be disinfected with an EPA registered disinfectant, bleach wipes, or 2% chlorine bleach solution before and after meetings.
MEETING PLACES SHOULD NOT BE USED IF ANY OCCUPANT OF THAT MEETING PLACE IS ILL OR QUARANTINED.ALL
Upcoming Conferences and Trainings:
website for conferences: http://www.lsm.org/upcoming-conf-info.html
- ( Please use contact form on contact page if you are interested in attending any of these conferences.)
- Growth in life for all the saints to reach maturity to be qualified to be formed into an army, journey with The Lord and to enter and possess the Good Land.
- The Lord’s present move in Europe, that He would gain a prevailing testimony in all the major cities, especially in Germany.
- Growth in the 2020 GTCA cities of :
- Midwest Region, ( Cincinnati, OH, Lexington, KY, Minneapolis, MN, St Louis, MO.)
- Mid-Atlantic Region, (Pittsburgh, PA, Richmond, VA)
- Southeast Region, (Charlotte, NC, Columbia, SC, Memphis, TN, Orlando, FL)
- Canada ( Airdrie, AB, Guelph, ONT, London, ONT)
- May all the contacts that are being made in these cities be shepherded and grow in the Life of the Lord.
- Prayers for strengthening and caring for those in these cities who are caring for the churches there.
- Bible literature recipients from all the distributions would be motivated to read and that the light would shine in their reading.
- Spread and increase on the UAA campus
- Lord’s move onto JBER to care for the soldiers and airmen there.
- Strengthen the local churches in the US.
- Lord’s move in Alaska, that He would have a testimony of the one new man!